Admission Requirements for International Students
You can apply for this programme if you have completed secondary school, Abitur, Artium, Avgångsbetyg från Gymnasieskolan, COU, Senior High School - A levels or secondary vocational education.
If your qualifications are not mentioned above, please contact Student Office (email@example.com).
Test Of English as a Foreign Language
As a non-native speaker of English, you must also show sufficient results of one of these tests:
- TOEFL test (minimum score 80 internet-based and minimum sub score for Speaking 20)
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score 6.0 and a minimum sub score for Speaking 6.0)
- CAE, Cambridge Advanced Certificate or CPE, Certificate of Proficiency in English
Exemption from taking the English test
You do not need to take an English language test to be allowed to attend an English-language programme if:
- English is your native language;
- you have attended a study programme in a country whose official native language and language of instruction is English;
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic. One of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf)
Brush up course - better results!
NHTV’s OnlineSchool offers an online course to increase your knowledge of financial management.