Would you like to know more about NHTV? You are welcome to visit us during one of our open days or evenings.
When can I attend an open day or open evening?
In the academic year 2015-2016 there aren't any open days or evenings anymore.
In the academic year 2016-2017
- open day: Saturday 12 November, from 10:00 to 15:00 - Register
- open evening: Tuesday 10 January, from 18:00 to 21:00
- open day: Saturday 11 March, from 10:00 to 15:00
- open evening: Thursday 6 April, from 18:00 to 21:00
If you register for an open day, you will receive a reminder with the programme booklet a couple of days before the open day. Furthermore we can inform you if the programme changes, or if there are traffic problems.
Why get to know NHTV
On the open day, you can get acquainted with the bachelor's and master's programmes offered by NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences.
What does the programme look like?
You can attend presentations of the study programme of your choice. A booklet with times and locations of the presentations will be handed to you upon arrival.
Except for the presentations, there is no standard programme. You are free to decide where to go to next. You can
- talk to students and lecturers
- take a look at course materials
- get a taste of the atmosphere
- explore the building
- explore the special activities
- visit a masterclass
The location of the open days and open evenings for this programme is:
4816 BA Breda