EU Health insurance card

As an EU student, you are most likely covered for a temporary stay in the Netherlands by the health insurance scheme in your home country. Please check on this before you arrive and remember to request your EU health insurance card (E111).

European health insurance schemes can differ from country to country and might not always live up to expectations. Therefore we strongly advise you to top up your coverage by taking out an additional student insurance policy, see below.