Would you like to know more about NHTV? You are welcome to visit us during one of our open days or evenings.
When can I attend an open day or open evening?
In the academic year 2016-2017:
- open day: Saturday 11 March, from 10:00 to 15:00 - Register
- open evening: Thursday 6 April, from 18:00 to 21:00 - Register
In the academic year 2017-2018:
- open day: Saturday 11 November, from 10:00 to 15:00
- open day: Saturday 3 February, from 10:00 to 15:00
- open evening: Thursday 12 April, from 18:00 to 21:00
If you register for an open day, you will receive a reminder with the programme booklet a couple of days before the open day. Furthermore, we can inform you if the programme changes, or if there are traffic problems.
Why get to know NHTV
On the open day, you can get acquainted with the bachelor's and master's programmes offered by NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences.
What does the programme look like?
You can attend presentations of the study programme of your choice. A booklet with times and locations of the presentations will be handed to you upon arrival.
Except for the presentations, there is no standard programme. You are free to decide where to go to next. You can
- talk to students and lecturers
- take a look at course materials
- get a taste of the atmosphere
- explore the building
- explore the special activities
- visit a masterclass
Every programme presents itself in its own building. Take a look in the overview of locations to find out where you have to go.
Free bus services will be available between the train station and NHTV's locations during the open day (not during the open evening). The NHTV buses stop at the international bus station.
Search, find and win!
NHTV is celebrating its 50th anniversary, and of course, we will bring you some birthday treats. You can enjoy a tasty surprise on the open day. But there’s more - you can win a NHTV Surprise Goodie Bag if you find a Golden Building Block. There are several of them hidden in this building. Search, find and win. It’s as simple as that. Good luck!
For international prospective students
- Around the time of the open days we also organise international orientation days for most of our bachelor's programmes and several master's programmes. In three days, you get to know a study programme, NHTV and Breda. You pay the journey, we pay the rest!
- If you are not participating in the international orientation days and you want to stay in Breda for the night you may need some suggestions to find a hotel
- During the open day or open evening, you can talk to employees of the Student Office and discuss practical matters like application, visa and housing
Do you have a specific question about NHTV or one of its academies, please send an e-mail to NHTV’s Marketing and Communication Office, email@example.com.