Application and enrolment for international students
You have decided to apply for a bachelor's programme of NHTV. On these pages you will find more information and links to, for instance, application and enrolment, options, admission requirements, and tuition fee.
A different application procedure should be followed
- if you want to apply for the Bachelor of Science Tourism, please consult the website of Wageningen University.
- if you want to apply for a master's programme, please consult the pages of the programme, course or track in question.
- if you have a Dutch previous education (havo, vwo, mbo), please follow the application procedure for Dutch students (information is in Dutch).
Applying for a study programme at NHTV starts with registration and submitting a ‘New enrolment application’ to Studielink, the online enrolment application for higher education institutions in the Netherlands. But that’s not all! Only when you have gone through all the steps from the step-by-step plan, will your enrolment be definitive.
What do you need to do?
After you’ve applied for the right study programme in Studielink, you have to send in your digital application package to NHTV’s Student Office within two weeks. Consult step 3b for more information about the documents you need to provide.
What do you need to know?
- Am I qualified on the basis of my previous education? Check the admission requirements.
- Are there any additional admission requirements, such as an assessment, selection or draw procedure? Go to the pages of the study programme concerned.
- When is the application deadline? Consult step 1 of the enrolment step-by-step plan.
How do I keep track of the status of my application?
- Via e-mail. Studielink will keep you updated via e-mail.
- Via Studielink:
- Check your status at ‘My applications’. If a step is finished your status will be 'green'.
- Messages sent by Studielink can be found at ‘My messages’
- Check your data and correct them if necessary at ‘my details’. This is also where you can view the status of the verification process of your personal details.
- At 'My previous education' you can check the diploma verification status.
- On the main page in Studielink you can find the 'To do list' containing the actions you still have to take.
- Via the step-by-step plan in this application manual
Consult the website of DUO, Student grant to find out if you qualify for a student grant, and to check the conditions. To apply for a student grant you will need the official name of the programme.