Academic Bachelor of Science Tourism in 3 years
The Bachelor of Science Tourism is an English-taught academic programme offered jointly by Wageningen University and NHTV Breda. In 3 years’ time, you will become an expert at researching tourism.
Introduction part 2
Tourism from a broader perspective
- How can tourism support the economic development of poor rural communities?
- How does the global economic recession affect tourism flows?
- What is the impact of climate change on remote island destinations?
After your graduation you can apply your knowledge to the sustainable development of tourism or continue your education by pursuing an academic master's degree.
After your graduation you can decide to continue on a master's degree programme or you can find a job in:
- strategic tourism policy making
- tourism marketing and management
- research positions at a research or consultancy firm
Work is carried out from a broader conceptual perspective than that of a future practice-oriented marketeer, project leader or entrepreneur.
Check out the video about Tourism student Nellie
The BSc Tourism is a joint programme with Wageningen University & Research.