In the academic year 2018-2019 the statutory tuition fee is € 2,060
You pay the statutory tuition fee if you:
- have the Dutch nationality or the nationality of another country that is part of the EEA, or the Surinamese or Swiss nationality and
- have not already obtained a bachelor's degree from a government-funded programme in the Netherlands at the start of the academic year.
If this does not apply to you, check the tuition fee regulations to see whether there are other conditions through which you are eligible for the statutory tuition fee.
In all other cases you pay the institution tuition fee. The institution tuition fee for the academic year 2018-2019 is € 15,000 for students who have already obtained a bachelor's degree from a government funded programme in the Netherlands and € 17,600 for students which do not have the Dutch, Surinamese or Swiss nationality.
Detailed information on fee and payment instructions can be found in the
- manual on application and enrolment for foreign students
- 'handleiding aanmelden en inschrijven' (in Dutch) for Dutch students
NON-EU students, please take into account the costs of the immigration procedure.
Besides the nationally-set tuition fee, please take into account the cost of:
- A laptop (requirements)
- The introduction programme € 75
- Literature approximately € 350 per academic year
- 2nd-year international field project. Depending on the destination, costs may vary from € 1,200 to € 1,500.
Note: all prices are subject to change