Application and selection Dutch students
The Creative Business / International Media and Entertainment Management programme has a restricted intake of 180 students. The academy is allowed to select all its students. Make sure you register before 1 May.
In case you have not obtained your secondary school diploma yet, you can already apply by submitting your current grade list.
For students with a diploma from a Dutch educational institution the application consists of three steps:
- Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
- Step 2: Take part in the selection procedure
- Step 3: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee (when you have been selected)
Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
- Go to Studielink
- Login to your account or create an account if you do not have one yet
- Click 'Add previous education' and add the previous education that provides admission to the study programme of choice
- Click on 'Add new enrolment' or 'Enrolment application'
- Select your preferred programme and confirm your choice
- Enter the starting month in which you would like to start your programme (1 September) and confirm
- Answer the study programme-specific questions
- Tick the confirmation box and confirm your application
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and your personalised progress can been seen in the My NHTV Applicant App. Download the app in the Playstore or in the iTunes Appstore. If any input from your side is required, you will be informed via email.
Step 2: Take part in the selection procedure
After you have registered at Studielink you will receive your NHTV Student number from NHTV. Within a week you will receive a link to the selection website in a mail from NHTV. In this mail you will find instructions about how to proceed and information about how to access the assessment website. The selection procedure consist of on online assessment and participation to of the selection days at NHTV in Breda.
- Enter the assessment website with your NHTV Student number and follow the instructions on the website. Make sure you do all the assignments before 15 May.
- If you have fulfilled step 2 before 10 January, you might be invited for one of the early selection days (30 January or 1 February). You will be informed before 15 February whether you are selected or not.
- Applicants who fulfilled step 2 later than 10 January but before 15 May will be invited for one of the selection days (29 May, 31 May, 5 June, 7 June). You will be informed before 20 June whether you are selected or not.
Step 3: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
The tuition fee is in most cases € 2,484. In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee (in Dutch).
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, NHTV will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. And don’t forget to download your “My NHTV Applicant App” to follow your progress and read interesting news for all new NHTV applicants.