Application international students
The Creative Business / International Media and Entertainment Management programme has a restricted intake of 180 students. The academy is allowed to select all its students. Make sure you register before 1 May.
For students with a diploma from a Non-Dutch educational institution (educational institutions from the Netherlands Antilles included) the application consists of four steps:
- Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via the NHTV Online application portal
- Step 3: Take part in the selection procedure
- Step 4: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee (when you have been accepted)
Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
- Go to Studielink
- Login to your account or create an account if you do not have one yet
- Click 'Add previous education' and add the previous education that provides admission to the study programme of choice
- Click on 'Add new enrolment' or 'Enrolment application'
- Select your preferred programme and confirm your choice
- Enter the starting month in which you would like to start your programme (1 September) and confirm
- Answer the study programme-specific questions
- Tick the confirmation box and confirm your application
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and your personalised progress can been seen in the My NHTV Applicant App. Download the app in the Playstore or in the iTunes Appstore. If any input from your side is required, you will be informed via email.
Step 2: Apply via the NHTV Online application portal
Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in the Online application portal.
In the Online application portal you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, Motivation letter, ID, your secondary school diploma including list of grades and translation (if these documents are not in one of the following languages: English, French, German or Dutch) or your most recent list of grades if you have not obtained your diploma yet.
Step 3: Take part in the selection procedure
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will be invited by the academy for the online intake assessment.
- After having done the online intake assessment, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview via Skype.
- Within 5 working days after the intake interview, you will be informed whether or not you are admitted to the programme.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in the Online application portal. These documents will need to be uploaded at once.
You can track the status of your admission in the Online application portal and in the My NHTV Applicant App.
Step 4: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
The tuition fee is in most cases € 2,484. In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, NHTV will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. And don’t forget to download your “My NHTV Applicant App” to follow your progress and read interesting news for all new NHTV applicants.