Why study media at NHTV Breda
- the NVAO has awarded this programme the distinctive feature of 'Small-Scale Intensive Education'
- linking theory and practice in the ADE Production House
- innovative professional education in an international context
- 90% of our graduates are (very) satisfied with this programme. 92% would recommend it to family and friends (source: HBO monitor)
- international classroom, approximately 25% international students
- personalised coaching
Top place in rankings
Keuzegids HBO 2018 ranked the Creative Business / International Media and Entertainment Management programme first in its own category.
In the annual ranking of Elsevier this programme also ranked a top place in its own category.
Our students also valued this programme as very positively in a research by the Nationale Studenten-enquête 2017 (Student Survey). For more information see the results.
The differentiation International Media and Entertainment Management is the first programme in the Netherlands that has been accredited by the European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA). Key benefit for this accreditation: it contributes to industry recognition for students and thus, an introduction to the international media, marketing and communication job market. Next to that, it provides evidence of the highest teaching standards and comprehensive preparation of students for the work environment.
The Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organisation (NVAO) has awarded International Media and Entertainment Management with the distinctive feature of ‘Small-scale and intensive education’.
A creative, extrovert person like me will be challenged by NHTV
Do you enjoy facing new challenges, are you easily getting bored? And indecisive so now and then? Probably studying Creative Business / International Media and Entertainment Management is perfect for you, says Rebecca.
‘I fulfil my dream of working in TV Production’
Being up to date with the latest technologies, trends and demands, is vital to be part of the media industry and to excel in your area of expertise.