You pay the statutory + tuition fee if you:
- have the Dutch nationality or the nationality of another country that is part of the EEA, or the Surinamese or Swiss nationality and
- have not already obtained a bachelor's degree from a government-funded programme in the Netherlands at the start of the academic year.
In the academic year 2018-2019 the statutory + fee is € 2,566.
Creative Business / International Media and Entertainment Management has a higher tuition fee than other NHTV bachelor programmes, because of the distinctive feature of Small-Scale Intensive Education.
If these conditions do not apply to you, check the tuition fee regulations to see whether there are other conditions through which you are eligible for the statutory + tuition fee.
In all other cases you pay the institution tuition fee. In the academic year 2018-2019 the institution fee is € 9,693.
Detailed information on fee and payment instructions can be found in the
- manual Application and enrolment for foreign students
- 'handleiding aanmelden en inschrijven' (in Dutch) for Dutch students
NON-EU students, please take into account the costs of the immigration procedure.
In addition to the nationally-set tuition fee, please take into account the costs of:
- A laptop, click here for echnical requirements
- Software: € 235 (every year)
- Textbooks: approximately € 500 (every year)
- Introduction week: € 135 (year 1)
- Non-compulsory international experiences (year 2): € 1,900
- We encourage students to do one international work placement or exchange (costs vary according to the destination) in study year 3 and/or 4.
Note: all prices are indications and subject to change