Why study games at NHTV Breda
- 1 to 1 coaching by industry veterans
- latest development technology from Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft
- featuring all relevant game development skills for a practical multidisciplinary education
- partnering with leading game companies from Europe and the rest of the world
- international classroom, completely English-taught
- a tradition of winning game awards worldwide
Quality of the programme
Keuzegids HBO 2018 ranked the Creative Media and Game Technologies programme number 1 in its own category (with a score of 7.6 out of 10) and gave this programme the qualification of top-rated programme.
In the research by Nationale Studentenenquête 2017 (Student Survey) students value this programme at NHTV positively. See the results
In the annual Elsevier league table, this programme also ranked first place in its own category.
The Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organisation (NVAO) has assessed the quality of the lecturers of the International Game Architecture and Design programme as excellent.