Why study facility management at NHTV Breda
- Personalised coaching
- Experiencing all different aspects of the business via in-school training company Sibelicious
- Practice-oriented learning through close collaboration with the industry
- 85% of our graduates are (very) satisfied with this programme. 83% would recommend it to family and friends (source: HBO monitor)
- International classroom, approximately 15% international students
- You get the best out of yourself with our Management Development Programme
- Room for creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship
- 3 international study trips
Every year, Elsevier Weekly publishes a supplement with a ranking of study programmes taught at universities of applied sciences based on students’ evaluations. By looking at how many study programmes record above-average scores, the scores for the universities of applied sciences are determined. In this process, a distinction is made between large, medium-sized and specialist universities of applied sciences, for reasons of fair comparison. According to Elsevier, NHTV is the best specialist universities of applied sciences. International Facility Management ended up first again in its category.
Keuzegids 2018 ranked the International Facility Management programme 1st in its own category (with a score of 6.8 out of 10.
International Facility Management has been awarded a label of excellence for close collaboration with the facility management industry by the Dutch Government and has received an international accreditation by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA).
The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) has recognised NHTV as a BIFM centre, the first one in mainland Europe. As a result, NHTV is qualified to award the level 5 diploma in Facilities Management to its students of International Real Estate and Facility Management.
The Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organisation (NVAO) has awarded International Real Estate and Facility Management furthermore with the distinctive feature of ‘Internationalisation’.
Why Chris chose Facility Management in Breda
At first, I wanted to study International Hotel Management, but I reconsidered my choice and chose for Facility Management.
Read more about his student life.