Why study Hotel Management at NHTV Breda?
- Personalised coaching
- Experiencing all different aspects of the business via in-school training company Sibelicious
- Practice-oriented learning through close collaboration with the industry
- 85% of our graduates are (very) satisfied with this programme. 85% would recommend it to family and friends (source: HBO monitor)
- International classroom, approximately 15% international students
- You get the best out of yourself with our Management Development Programme
- Talented students may be selected to take part in the Hilton Class
- Room for creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship
- 3 international study trips
Every year, Elsevier Weekly publishes a supplement with a ranking of study programmes taught at universities of applied sciences based on students’ evaluations. By looking at how many study programmes record above-average scores, the scores for the universities of applied sciences are determined. In this process, a distinction is made between large, medium-sized and specialist universities of applied sciences, for reasons of fair comparison. According to Elsevier, NHTV is the best specialist universities of applied sciences. International Hotel Management ended up with a score of 6.7 out of 10.
Keuzegids HBO 2018 ranked the International Hotel Management programme with a 7.4.
The Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organisation (NVAO) has awarded International Hotel Management furthermore with the distinctive feature of 'Internationalisation'.
International Hotel Management has received international accreditation by the United Nations World Tourism Organization.