Exchange programmes and double degree

Other countries, different cultures, meeting new people... Does this appeal to you? Then you can add an extra international dimension to your studies by doing a six month exchange programme or even obtaining a double degree.

Exchange programme

Exchange programmes are offered by universities in:

  • Australia (Brisbane)
  • China (Hong Kong)
  • Finland (Helsinki, Jyväskylä, Porvoo and Kuopio)
  • France (Chambéry)
  • Germany (Bad Honnef)
  • Hungary (Budapest)
  • Ireland (Dublin)
  • Portugal (Faro)
  • Spain (Barcelona and Palma de Mallorca)
  • England (Bournemouth and London)
  • USA (Flagstaff)

Double Degree

By studying abroad the entire fourth year of studies, you can - under certain conditions - obtain both the NHTV degree and the degree of the host institution. At this moment, it is possible to obtain your Double Degree in Helsinki (Finland).

Imagine you are selected to go to Helinki as a double degree student and you pass all your courses over there. At the end of that last year of studies you will be entitled to receive a Bachelor's degree from NHTV plus another Bachelor's degree from the programme in Helsinki, all in one year.

It's amazing to see the school being run by students

'Other hospitality schools should follow the same system'

Read more about Daniela's experiences at NHTV