Application for Dutch students
For the academic year of 2018-2019, a maximum of 400 students will be admitted to the International Leisure & Events Management programme. NHTV is allowed to select 100% of its own students.
For students with a diploma from a Dutch educational institution the application consists of three steps:
- Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
- Step 2: Take part in the selection procedure
- Step 3: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education. Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline, up to and including 15 January.
- Go to Studielink
- Login to your account or create an account if you do not have one yet
- Click “ Add previous education” and add the previous education that provides admission to the study programme of choice
- Click on ‘ Add new enrolment’ or ‘Enrolment application’
- Select your preferred programme and confirm your choice
- Enter the starting month in which you would like to start your programme (1 September) and confirm
- Answer the study programme-specific questions
- Tick the confirmation box and confirm your application
Keep track of your enrolment process
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and your personalized progress can been seen in the 'My NHTV Applicant App' (download the app in the Playstore or in the iTunes Appstore). If any input from your side is required, you will be informed via email.
Step 2: Take part in the selection procedure
After your enrolment via Studielink, you will receive an e-mail concerning the selection procedure. Starting 1 December, you'll be invited to take part in this selection procedure.
You'll be asked to:
- Send us your most recent list of grades of English and Maths, from your end-of-year report havo4-havo5 or vwo5-vwo6. If you are a mbo student you can send us your final grades of your English and Maths COE-exams.
- Make an online assessment. Here you can find more information about the assessment (pdf).
On 15 April you will receive your selection ranking number from Studielink (via e-mail). The applicants with the ranking numbers 1 – 400 will be (conditionally) accepted. This will be communicated via e-mail. If you are accepted, you have to confirm your place via your personal Studielink page.
3. Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
The tuition fee is in most cases € 2,060. In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, NHTV will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. And don’t forget to download your “My NHTV Applicant App” to follow your progress and read interesting news for all new NHTV applicants. Download the app“My NHTV Applicant App” via the Playstore or in the iTunes Appstore.