Application international students
For the academic year of 2018-2019, a maximum of 400 students will be admitted to the International Leisure & Events Management programme. NHTV is allowed to select 100% of its own students.
For students with a diploma from a non-Dutch educational institution (educational institutions from the Netherlands Antilles included) the application consists of four steps:
- Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via the Online application portal
- Step 3: Take part in the selection procedure
- Step 4: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education. Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline, up to and including 15 January.
- Go to Studielink
- Login to your account or create an account if you do not have one yet
- Click “ Add previous education” and add the previous education that provides admission to the study programme of choice
- Click on ‘ Add new enrolment’ or ‘Enrolment application’
- Select your preferred programme and confirm your choice
- Enter the starting month in which you would like to start your programme (1 September) and confirm
- Answer the study programme-specific questions
- Tick the confirmation box and confirm your application
Keep track of your enrolment process
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page and your personalized progress can been seen in the 'My NHTV Applicant App' (download the app in the Playstore or in the iTunes Appstore). If any input from your side is required, you will be informed via email.
Step 2: Apply via the NHTV Online application portal
- Once you have submitted your Studielink enrolment, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in the Online application portal.
- In the Online application portal you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, Motivation letter, ID, your secondary school diploma including list of grades and translation (if these documents are not in one of the following languages: English, French, German or Dutch) or your most recent list of grades if you have not obtained your diploma yet.
Step 3: Take part in the selection procedure
The selection procedure consists of an online intake assignment. Starting 1 December we will invite you to do the online assessment. We friendly request you to do the assessment when we send you the invitation. Here you can find more information about this assessment.
On 15 April you will receive your selection ranking number from Studielink (via e-mail). The applicants with the ranking numbers 1 – 400 will be (conditionally) accepted. This will be communicated via e-mail. If you are accepted, you have to confirm your place via your personal Studielink page.
Step 4: Complete your registration: payment of tuition fee
The tuition fee is in most cases € 2,060. In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorization or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, NHTV will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time. And don’t forget to download your “My NHTV Applicant App” to follow your progress and read interesting news for all new NHTV applicants. Download the app“My NHTV Applicant App” via the Playstore or in the iTunes Appstore.