Orientation day programme
- 10.45 - 11.00 Welcome reception in central hall
Coffee and tea will be served and you will be introduced to some current students.
- 11.00 - 11.45 Presentation on the study programme
You will find out more about the study programme.
- 12.00 - 12.20 Tour of the building
This will give you a good impression of the school building.
- 12.20 - 13.00 Lunch (offered by NHTV)
Having a break and a bite to eat!
- 13.00 - 14.15 Case study on the leisure industry & final presentation
Studying, for real! Get to know about the leisure industry and other aspects that are interesting to a Leisure Management student. You will complete a short assignment, in a group with other students, which is comparable to a first-year project assignment.
- 14.15 - 14.45 Presentation on Breda
All you need to know about Breda. The introduction week at the beginning of the study programme will also be dealt with.
- 14.45 - 15.15 Questions and conclusion
Time to ask questions, fill in the evaluation form, and - for those who are interested - register for a real-life taster day.