Bachelor Leisure Management in 3 or 4 years
This English-taught professional bachelor's programme prepares you for a career in the international leisure industry. In 3 or 4 years’ time, you will become a professional in this creative and dynamic industry. During this education you learn how to create memorable and meaningful experiences which contribute to a more beautiful world.
Power and passion
- Can you convert an old factory into a multicultural community centre?
- Are you able to organise a sensational music festival or dance event?
- Could you develop a fascinating concept for an attraction park?
- Will you be able to exploit a pop venue?
- How will you use sport in order to activate children?
After your graduation as a leisure manager you will be able to combine creativity, business insight and organisational skills in creating meaningful leisure products!
As a leisure manager, you could take up a career in:
- music labels
- sports centres
- theme parks
- conference/event agencies
- development of leisure areas
- city marketing
You may be in charge of the operational management of a company, the development of new leisure products, the organisation of exhibitions, conferences or events or involved in processes regarding societal matters where leisure plays an important role.