Why study logistics at NHTV Breda
- High ranking in Keuzegids HBO
- 86% of alumni are (very) satisfied with this programme. 83% would recommend it to friends and relatives (source: HBO-Monitor)
- Interaction with the industry, building meaningful industry education partnerships
- Work placements and graduation projects in cooperation with international companies, such as Samsung, DB Schenker, UPS and APL Logistics
- International classroom, approximately 50% international students and 12 nationalities
- Possibility to transfer to 1-year master's programme such as Logistics & Supply Chain Management at Cranfield University (UK)
NHTV’s logistics programmes are generally appreciated for their enriching collaborative practices between education and industry. In the research by Nationale Studentenenquête 2017 (Student Survey) students value this programme at NHTV very positively. See the results (pdf).
Why did Viraj choose for Holland?
Holland has one of the biggest ports in the world and logistics in Europe is highly developed.
Read more about his motives.