In the second semester of the fourth year you carry out a 20-week graduation project.
As with your work placement, the graduation assignment will be at an international company in the Netherlands or abroad, where the business language is English. You carry out a research on a subject commissioned by a company like a consultancy firm or a commercial enterprise in Malaysia, the United States or South Africa. External clients may be TNT or FIFA.
Examples of graduation assignments are:
- A logistics walk-through audit
- Developing a logistics performance measurement system
- Feasibility study for the implementation of new control concepts
- Setting up an activity-based costing system
- Designing a purchasing plan
- Vendor Management
- Profitability studies
- Supply Chain Management
- Packaging control
- Service Management
- Outsourcing Transportation