Why study tourism management at NHTV Breda
- Economic management programme with plenty of opportunities
- 50 years of experience in tourism education
- Strong collaborative international relationships
- 78% of the alumni are (very) satisfied with this programme (source: HBO-Monitor)
- Collaboration with well-known companies results in projects and work placements at TUI, Booking.com, KLM, Center Parcs and Disney
- Plenty of opportunities to go abroad
- Certified by the UN World Tourism Organization
- Personalised coaching in an informal atmosphere
In the research by Nationale Studentenenquête 2017 (Student Survey) students value this programme very positively. See the results.
According to Keuzegids HBO 2015 (Dutch) NHTV is the best large university of applied sciences in the Netherlands and the International Tourism Management programme secured a position in the top 3 of government-funded institutions.
NHTV has been granted the UN World Tourism Organization’s TedQual certificate. This guarantees a top quality of education in tourism and leisure.
On top of that, the International Tourism Management programme has been awarded a Special Distinctive Feature by the Dutch-Flemish Accreditation Organisation NVAO for the module 'Internationalisation’.
Studying turns out to be practical and fun too
After the first, intensive week, I discovered that all new courses were interesting and because of the practical work, studying was much easier than I thought.