To be eligible for the executive master in Imagineering the following aspects will be considered:
- at least a bachelor’s degree is required
- a record of relevant work experience
- a strong personal motivation, not only based on career motives
Preferably, the candidate is supported by his/her employer, and this employer also endorses the process of Imagineering.
According to Dutch law, non-EU students are unfortunately not permitted to attend a part-time or executive study programme in the Netherlands. That is why we would like to refer you to our full-time study programme.
Test of English as a foreign language
As an international applicant, you will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results of one of these tests:
- CAE (Cambridge Advanced Certificate) or CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking)
- TOEFL test (minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking)
Exemptions from taking the English test
You do not need to submit English language test results to be allowed to attend an English-language programme if:
- you are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate
- the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you attended or are attending is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf)
Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.