How do I apply?
You have decided on a course of study, now it’s time for you to apply. Please ensure that you submit your application as early as possible.
The application consists of three steps:
- registration in Studielink, the national administration system for higher education in the Netherlands
- apply via the NHTV Online Application Portal
Step 1: Registration in Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
- Go to Studielink;
- Login to your account or create an account if you currently do not have one. You will have access to your own personal Studielink page;
- Click on ‘Add previous education’ and add the previous education that provides admission to the study programme of choice;
- Click on ‘Add new enrolment’ or ‘Enrolment application’;
- Select your preferred programme and confirm your choice;
- Enter the starting month in which you would like to start your programme and confirm;
- Answer the study programme-specific questions;
- Tick the confirmation box and confirm your application;
- You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page. If any input from your side is required, you will be informed via email.
Step 2: Apply via the NHTV Online Application Portal
- After applying in Studielink, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in the NHTV Online Application Portal.
- In the Online Application Portal you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, motivation letter, ID, your bachelor documents including transcript of records.
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will be asked to submit the programme specific assignment. More information about this assignment will be provided by that time.
- After submitting the assignment, the assignment will be assessed by the academy.
- If the assignment is considered to be suitable for the master's programme, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview.
- Within 5 working days after the intake interview you will be informed whether or not you are admitted to the programme.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your English test results in a later stage in your personal portal.
Step 3: Interview
If the complete form and all required documents are received, your resume and motivation letter will be judged by the management team and they will let you know if you’re invited for an intake interview. This interview will take place face-to-face if you live in the Netherlands, otherwise it will take place by phone. After the interview you will be informed about your admission in short notice.
Student Office will contact you with the outcome of your application as soon as possible.
For further assistance with the application procedure you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.