Why study Media Innovation in Hilversum?
- It is the first and only Accredited Master in Media Innovation in the Netherlands;
- Tuition fee of only € 2,060,- (details on tuition fee); therefore easy assessable for small media companies, start ups and independent entrepreneurs;
- Numerous top industry partners acknowledge the value of the digital grammar and support and recommend its development;
- The programme offers a multidisciplinary approach, a unique combination of theory and practice; transforming an integral academic approach (theory) into directly applicable building blocks (practice) for the design of digital media;
- An international team of lecturers from across academic and commercial communities in the field of digital media;
- Close cooperation with international (academic and industry) partners;
- This master programme is accredited by the NVAO, the Dutch-Flemish accreditation organisation. Graduates receive the official degree of Master in Media Innovation.
Media Innovation is a unique master’s programme in the Netherlands and therefore it can not be compared with similar study programmes. In the Nationale Studentenenquete 2017 the results of the study programme are compared with the national average of other master’s programmes of universities of applied sciences in the sector economics.