Open day and open evening
Would you like to know more about the master's programmes of NHTV Breda? You are welcome to visit us during one of our open days or open evenings.
We would like to welcome you during our open days and open evenings in the academic year 2018 - 2019:
- Open Day: Saturday 10 November 10.00-15.00 hrs: Register now
- Open Evening: Thursday 13 December 18.00-21.00 hrs
- Open Day: Saturday 9 February 10.00-15.00 hrs
- Master’s Information Evening: Thursday 11 April 19.00-21.00 hrs
The open day will feature a presentation for everyone who is interested in the Master in Imagineering. This programme will provide all the information you need about the master’s course, and it will give you a chance to explore the ins and outs of the world of imagineering. Besides the presentation, you have the chance to talk to students and lectures, look at course materials and get a taste of the atmosphere.
For all current presentation times, please have a look at our open day programme. This booklet will be handed to you upon arrival.
If you register for an open day, you will receive a reminder with the programme booklet a couple of days before the open day. Furthermore, we can inform you if the programme changes, or if there are traffic problems.
Most master's programmes present themselves in the main building of NHTV:
- Master in Imagineering
- Master in Game Technology
- Master in Media Innovation
- Master in Tourism Destination Management
- Executive Master in Media Innovation
- Executive Master in Imagineering
The Master of Science Leisure Studies presents itself at the Archimedesstraat.
Do you have a specific question about NHTV or one of its academies, please send an e-mail to NHTV’s Marketing and Communication Office, email@example.com.