Why study Imagineering at NHTV
- international classroom
- lecturers from across academic and commercial communities in the field of imagineering
- close cooperation with international partners, such as Innovation Point & California Institute of Integral Studies & Dominican University, Chicago (USA), University of Sao Paulo Ribeirao Preto & Federal University of Uberlândia (Brasil) and University of Pretoria (South Africa)
- intercultural education by Dutch and foreign scientists and professionals
- strong links with the industry where research and education are concerned
- recognised by the World Leisure Organization as the first World Leisure Centre of Excellence in Europe, and the third one in the world
Imagineering is a unique master’s programme in the Netherlands and therefore it can not be compared with similar study programmes. In the Nationale Studentenenquete 2016 the results of the study programme are compared with the national average of other master’s programmes of universities of applied sciences in the sector economics.