You have decided on a course of study, now it’s time for you to apply. Please ensure that you submit your application before the deadline:
- For EU/EEA students: 15 August
- For non-EU students: 1 June
In case you have not obtained your bachelor’s degree yet, you can already apply by submitting your current transcript of records.
- Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
- Step 2: Apply via the NHTV Osiris Online Application portal
- Step 3: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
Step 1: Enrol via Studielink
You are to apply through Studielink, the application and enrolment portal provided by the Netherlands Ministry of Education.
- Go to Studielink
- Login to your account or create an account if you currently do not have one.
- Click on ‘Add previous education’ and add the previous education that provides admission to the study programme of choice
- Click on ‘Add new enrolment’ or ‘Enrolment application’
- Select your preferred programme and confirm your choice
- Enter the starting month in which you would like to start your programme (1 September) and confirm
- Answer the study programme-specific questions
- Tick the confirmation box and confirm your application
You can track the status of your application on your personal Studielink page. If any input from your side is required, you will be informed via email.
Step 2: Apply via the NHTV Osiris Online Application portal
- After applying in Studielink, you will receive an email inviting you to follow up on your Studielink enrolment by applying in the NHTV Online Application Portal.
- In the Online Application Portal you will be requested to answer additional questions and to upload your application documents; CV, motivation letter, ID, your bachelor documents including transcript of records or a transcript of records with your latest results / overview in case you still need to obtain your bachelor’s diploma.
- Once the admissions officer has checked your educational background, you will be asked to submit the programme specific assignment. More information about this assignment will be provided by that time.
- After submitting the assignment, the assignment will be assessed by the academy.
- If the assignment is considered to be suitable for the master's programme, you will receive an invitation for an intake interview.
- Within 5 working days after the intake interview you will be informed whether or not your are admitted to the programme.
- In case of conditional admission, you will be requested to upload your bachelor diploma documents and/or English test results in a later stage in your personal portal. These documents will need to be uploaded at once.
Step 3: Complete your registration; payment of tuition fee
In order to complete your registration, you need to confirm your digital authorisation or pay your tuition fee. More information about payment of tuition fee.
We will keep in touch
During the entire application, selection and registration procedure, NHTV will keep in touch with you through email. Please make sure you read and respond to the instructions in time.