Phase 1: Theory in Breda
During the first phase, you will gain theoretical knowledge and develop your professional skills. This enables you to effectively analyse the current situation and available potential for development strategies at various tourism destinations. Destination theories, models, developments and practical cases will be studied. Courses are given by lecturers, along with an interesting team of visiting lecturers from international organisations and universities. Students interact on a daily basis with this specialised team of academics and tourism professionals.
- Destination specific tourism subjects focusing on theoretical knowledge and tourism practice
- Destination Stakeholder Analysis (3 ECTS)
- Destination Cultural Analysis (3 ECTS)
- Destination Development Strategies (3 ECTS)
- Tourism Destination Finance (3 ECTS)
- Tourism Destination Marketing (3 ECTS)