Why study Leisure Studies at NHTV Breda?
- multidisciplinary approach to leisure
- focus on interaction between content, context and process of meaningful experiences (bringing Imagineering, Storytelling and Place-making together)
- intercultural education by Dutch and foreign scientists and professionals
- part of the Academy for Leisure with more than 45 years of experience
- strong connection to the industry where research and education are concerned
- certified by the UN World Tourism Organization
- recognised by the World Leisure Organization as the first World Leisure Centre of Excellence in Europe, and the third one in the world
- tuition fee of only € 2,060 (details on tuition fee)
Science Leisure Studies is a unique master’s programme in the Netherlands and therefore it can not be compared with similar study programmes.
NHTV has been granted the UN World Tourism Organization's TedQual certificate. This guarantees a top quality of education in tourism and leisure.