Admission and application
If you want to apply for this programme, you should have a professional bachelor’s degree, preferably a Bachelor of Business Administration, for example, in the field of tourism management, leisure management, hotel management, economics, commerce, general management or finance.
Test of English as a foreign language
As an international applicant, you will also be required to demonstrate sufficient results of one of these tests:
- CAE (Cambridge Advanced Certificate) or CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score of 6.0, and minimum subscore of 6.0 for speaking)
- TOEFL test (minimum score of 80 internet-based, and minimum subscore of 20 for speaking)
Exemptions from taking the English test
You do not need to submit English language test results to be allowed to attend an English-language programme if:
- you are a Dutch havo or vwo graduate
- the language of instruction of the secondary school or university you attended or are attending is English in a native English-speaking country (i.e. one of the following countries: Australia, Canada (Quebec excluded), Ireland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States of America)
- you have obtained a diploma that is included in the list of diplomas compiled by Nuffic and one of your exam subjects was English. Check the list of diplomas (pdf)
Make sure you follow the right application procedure.
Do you have a diploma from a Dutch education institution, please follow the application procedure for Dutch students, even if you don't have Dutch nationality.
Do you have a diploma from a foreign education institution, please follow the application procedure for international students, even if you have Dutch nationality.